My photo
Wellington, New Zealand
welcome to my corner of the blog world! i love step, boxing, zumba, scrapbooking, photography, watching movies, walking the hills of my suburb, my family, and life in wellington. take some time to have a look around and be sure to say hi!

Saturday, July 18, 2015

week in the life 2015


week in the life 2015 is happening this august 17th

i'm excited!

not because as it turns out, i have a lot on that week
i'd be excited if my week involved nothing more than zumba, boxing, going to the supermarket too many times, and hanging out at home.

no - i'm excited just to document the week
whatever it brings



...but wow.

when i dug out this photo from WitL 2014 to add ali's wordart, i took a moment to look at my photos from that week.


when i did this project in october last year, i had 4 daughters living in wellington.
now i have two


when i did this project in october last year i had 4 cats
now i have two


one daughter was studying full time and working part-time
now she's working full-time and saving to go live in london


a year can bring a lot of changes and yet there are some things that are still [thankfully] the same, and i look forward to documenting them all.

for those of you that know me, i'll be taking even MORE photos than i usually do...;)




1 comment:

mandyb said...

Cant wait to see xx